QRZ.com Logbook

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Steve Senes... the name I said you'll hear again...

I'm as proud as a puppy with two peters over my friend Steve Senes knocking it out of the park, and taking the title of Guitar Player Magizine's Guitar Superstar 2009!

I just watched the video of the final judging of this years ten guitarists that made it to the finals. Steve stole the show and brought the house to it's feet with an amazing performace. When the last note echoed away it was no contest that Steve was well worthy of the crown. Way to go Steve!

Just see for yourself...

Myrtle Beach's Premier Music & Entertainment Newspaper, The Weekly SURGE, has a good write-up of Steve's win. Plus, they give a good plug for my favorite Southern Country Rock Band that Steve plays with, Superswamp Heroes.

No comments: